British Football School Limited and BFS International (“We” or “BFS”) are dedicated to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy statement states the information we collect about you and how we use this information which forms part of our business operations. It also notifies your rights and our duties in relation to your information and the representatives you can contact for more information or questions.
British Football School may change this policy from time to time by updating our website and you can see the digital policy available here. You can check this page to make sure you are satisfied with any changes made. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What information we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- name, gender, age and country of residence for participating players
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as educational institution attended, clothing siz, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we collect this information?
We may gather and process personal data about you that you give to us, in the following ways:
- If you give information to us by filling in forms on our website (this may include
information provided at the time of registering or enrolling on any of our courses).
- If you provide information to us by filling in our booking forms on our website (this may include information provided at the time of registering or enrolling on any of our services).
- If you provide information to us by filling in our booking form.
What we do with the information we gather?
We take this information to understand your needs and improve the quality of service you receive, especially for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data to fulfil your requests and we will ask only for data that is relevant. Where we send you information it may be sent by e-mail, text, Whatsapp or post. When we ask you for personal data it may include the following purposes:
● We may inform you of new products and services we will be providing;
● We may send you updates on issues we think will be of interest to you;
● We may send you requested information on our products and services;
- We may use your personal data for our own marketing purposes and market research;
- We may use your personal data internally to provide you with the services offered by us via our website, to administer this website and to help us improve our services.
- We may use your personal data to notify you about changes to our services, terms and conditions, policies or website.
● We may use your personal data pursuant to applicable legal or regulatory requirements or to respond to requests and communications from legal authorities (including courts and tribunals).
● We may use your personal data for the services we receive from our professional advisors, such as lawyers, accountants and consultants.
● We may use your personal data for protecting our rights, those of our clients, or protecting those of our affiliates.
None of the information that we request from you is compulsory. However, where such information is not provided to us, BFS may be unable to identify, protect, or return your money or assets.
We are not allowed to process personal information if we do not have a valid legal agreement to do so. Therefore, we will only process your personal information for the purposes outlined above because:
● of our legitimate interests in the performance of activities that form part of the operation of our business;
● of our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our business so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
● of the legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency; or
● the information is required in order to carry out the activities that form part of the operation of our business (for example. the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- communicating to us in written form on our booking form or via email
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In accordance to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.